Monday, May 28, 2007

The first Paycheck

And so, it arrived.

Just enough to cover my rent, I guess.

So, as Chaos asks, what do I do?

Basically, think Subway. The customer orders, and you have to do everything.

However, the annoying thing is that you are expected to know EVERYTHING even though I barely have a week of work under my belt. It's extremely annoying when you get scolded for something you don't even know.

Frustrating, even.

Which is why I'm still looking for new work. My ideal job is probably that of a cashier at a supermarket.

However, until then, I just have to grin and bear it.

And I have an edge.

Because I play chess >:)

When you get scolded, play a ducking Ba2, smile, apologise, and attempt to learn. There's this damned co-worker who has been there for 4 years, and hence knows everything. Annoyingly, she thinks she is far superior to a newbie like me, and hence thinks she can scold me for all her worth with every mistake.

Whehehe.

e4!

_|_. Of course >:)

Ah well. Joys of work.

---

Happy Birthday Xin Lan!

NO PRESENT FOR YOU THIS YEAR! >:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home